Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year Eve

New Year Eve of 2009~~~Evening Me and My girl~HuiMan~went to One-Utama Watch 'BODY GUARD AND ASSASSINS'.Woww...the movie is damn SAD T_T!!Everyone die in the end....My girl say CHOIIII~~~~New Year Eve come watch sad movie.Haha....

After that my girl bring me go SUSHI ZANMAI,she wan treat me makan makan~~she want me become FEI LOU with big tummy wor..haha!She say she love BIG TUMMY~~~LOL



Wow...the food are awesome~~We enjoy it so much....we decided to eat again at sunway at 22-2-2010~Our 1st year anniversary~^^




Then i saw a NISSAN roadshow at the Ground floor and i saw my dream car NISSAN FAIRLADY 370Z~~Wiuu witt!!so i decided to try sitting in the car imagine it's mineXD

After enjoy 'MY' 370Z,we go meet up siwei at the curve to see FIRE WORK!!

After the FIREWORK,we heading back to cheras yam cha makan then back home~~Wohoo...Here i come yeaer 2010~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment