Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First dating in 2010

2day wake up at 12 then go fectch my sis~~after that continue sleep back til 3-_-!!!Then i go ban leng leng....I go fetch my girl and we heading to MID VALLEY..haha!We went there to watch 'ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS'.Woww...the movie was so funny!

Before the movie start...we went to SPAGHETTI FARM for our lunch and we also take lot of pic in there~~Keke...

After finish makan and movie....me and hui man want GARDEN look for DOMOKUN for picture~~Unfortunately,there is no more DOMOKUN left only roadshow!Wuwu...then we back to connaught pasar malam for some snacks...hehe!We saw MELAKA CENDOL at pasar malam and the GULA MELAKA they using look like same as we ate at MELAKA.So we decide to try it!We bought it to my car and we start enjoy it~Hmmm...it taste nice but i still prefer MELAKA local CENDOL~~Haha!!Then i send my girl back home^^

Huhu~~Thnx HuiMan for givin me such a nice dating and I found out ur little secret 2day-LADY GAGA-Ngekksss

No comments:

Post a Comment