Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First Post



I'm Lazy boy~~~feel like lazy to make a blog!But....after my GF keep asking to do that..


Finally...Finally.....i had my 1st Post..haha!




Hai guys,let me intro myself.I'm SaiMen....and i had a cute GF call Hui Man!I had learn many lame stuff from herXD!!Wait...LAME but FUNNY stuff should be more precise for describe it...haha!Eg.Domokun,Woniu,Goodboy,YaoYao,babi face,play with fingers,etc.Those lame stuff really cheer up my life...everytimes think bout it...i was like...laugh in my heart...and i will tell my self...so cute la my nv peng you^^!Honestly,i really feel tat my life will suck without her!Word cant describe how GOOD is she...only my heart will feel it!So,this blog will post our SWEET and TRESURED MOMMENT~~Stay tuned.

(My girl at I at JOGOYA during my B'day)

-I LOVE Tan Hui Man-

No comments:

Post a Comment